A beautiful hand printed Journal with a cover made from vintage linen maps dating back to the 1960's, each cover is unique and may show some markings reflected in its age. The outside of this Journal is the map, with 'Journal' printed in gold letterpress, the reverse is the linen backing.
Contains an assortment of plain and lined pages, with kraft envelopes and pockets sewn into the binding, allowing for plenty of room for writing, sketching, collaging, and collecting.
- Size: 138 x 198 mm (5 ½ x 7 ¾ inches)
- Cover made from original British linen map dating back to circa1960
- 80gsm smooth recycled paper pages
- 232 pages including: 128 lined, 56 plain, 32 dot grid, 8 kraft
- 8 Pockets for collecting including: 4 glassine pockets, 4 kraft envelopes
- Inner pages printed and assembled by our skilled partners in India.
- Cover printed and product bound, finished, and packaged in England.
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging used.
You can also add a removable & reusable clear plastic book wrap, to protect your journal while travelling.
Why not send direct as a gift by adding our gift wrap service? Choose from a range of papers, comes wrapped with a handwritten gift tag.