Travel Journal showing a train winding through the mountains, inspired by the Montenvers train in the French Alps, that connects the Chamonix valley with the Mer de Glace glacier. Cover image taken from an original linocut by SUKIE. Perfect for recording your travels, holidays, or weekend adventures!
Choose from our standard travel journal, or personalise with your own words at no extra cost.
Contains an assortment of plain and lined pages, with kraft envelopes and pockets sewn into the binding – allowing for plenty of room for writing, sketching, collaging, and collecting. Great gift for a gap year student, honeymoon, or trip of a lifetime!
- Size: 138 x 198 mm (5 ½ x 7 ¾ inches)
- Printed, lightly textured card cover
- 80gsm smooth assorted recycled paper pages
- 232 pages including: 128 lined, 56 plain, 32 dot grid, 8 kraft
- 8 Pockets for collecting including: 4 glassine pockets, 4 kraft envelopes
- Personalise with your name or words
- Inner pages printed and assembled by our skilled partners in India.
- Cover printed and product bound, finished, and packaged in England.
- Biodegradable, and recyclable packaging used.
You can also add a removable and reusable clear plastic book wrap, to protect your journal while travelling.
Why not send direct as a gift by adding our gift wrap service? Choose from a range of papers, comes wrapped with a handwritten gift tag.