Late 1800's/Early 1900's Office Set
A complete mini office with everything you need to make a workstation C1900’s.
All items are original and date from the late 1900’s/early 1900’s and are in good working order, contains as follows:
1. Large Bull Dog clip: Width: 8cm. Height: 7cm. Depth: 4cm.
2. Pressed Metal Storage Tin: now contains an assortment of drawing pins, paper clips and paper fasteners.: Width: 10cm. Height: 3.5cm. Length: 10cm.
3. Scissors: Length: 18cm.
4. Stapler: Made by Rekarts , Britain (takes number 26/6 staples): Height: 9.5cm. Length: 11.5cm. Depth: 8cm.
5. Hole Punch: Very early metal construction with holes in base so it can be fixed to desktop: Width 8cm. Height: 3cm. Depth: 8cm.
6. Wooden Ruler: British made: Length: 31.5cm. Width: 3cm.
7. Small Pencil: With lovely marbled pattern. : Length: 9.5cm.
8. Wooden Dip Pen: with a selection of different nibs. Length: 19cm.
9. Late 1800’s Receipt Book: Unused except for 2 stubs, dated 1897: Width: 10cm. Height: 26cm.
10. Late 1800’s Red Accounts Notebook: Beautiful marbled edges and end papers at the back, contains 62 unused pages of accounting paper: Width: 20cm. Height: 12.5cm.
11. Small glass bottle: Width: 1.5cm. Height: 5cm.
12. 19th Century French Ink Blotter, beautiful wooden construction with original blotting sheets: Length: 14cm. Width: 7cm. Height: 12cm.
13. Haberdashery Storage Box: Dark blue linen covered wood and card construction with lid and brass name holder: Width: 30cm. Height: 9cm. Depth: 38cm.